Anybus X-Gateways connect Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus Networks to one another
The Anybus X-gateway allows a communication bridge between 2 industrial fieldbus or Ethernet networks
- Connect | Configure | Done!
- Enables fast transfer of cyclic IO data between similar or distant networks, by reducing the need for the PLC to work with excessive and complex calculating
- X-gateways have been tested and proven with all the leading vendors for PLCs, such as Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider Electric, Mitsubishi, ABB, Omron, Hitachi, Beckhoff and many more.
- Perfect for when you are looking to upgrade to industrial Ethernet, whilst keeping certain components of your current network running
Anybus Communicators connect serial devices to Ethernet and Fieldbus networks.
The Anybus Communicator allows serial devices (most commonly Modbus RTU) to be connected to fieldbus networks.
- Connect via serial RS232/422/485
- Supports 13 Industrial Networks
- Support for Modbus-RTU/ASCII
- Configuration tool supplied
- Easy to setup and install
- No progamming skills required